As many of you have noticed, I've been on a waterfall kick lately here in Okinawa. Just to give some perspective on the beauty available on this island, here is an interesting factoid.
- The waterfall below is visited by 10s of thousands of people each year
- Costs $15 to enter to the area
- Takes about 25 minutes to get there
- You have to pay more to swim on the pool below the falls
- And it's not that high
WHERE IS THIS WATERFALL?
On the other hand...
- The waterfall below is rarely visited by anyone, much less tourists
- It costs nothing to enter
- It is only a 5 minute walk from the parking area
- It has a smaller swimming area, but it's free
- And it is a very tall and beautiful fall
- One more thing, there are about 15 more all over this island (you've seen several in the past few weeks)